If you are looking to mass delete check marks “Show in Webshop” on product card, then this is how you should processed.
- PIM - Export products - Export your product catalog, the you have a list of all your products in excel and can see which products are visible in Webshop and which not (Show in Webshop column)
- In the excel replace the Show in Webshop column “yes” values with “no”.
- Leave only Product code or ID and Show in Webshop column in the file and save.
- Now upload the file in the product Importer PIM - Import Products
- PIM - Import Products
- Update Products
- Upload the file, either XLSX or CSV format
- File has headers
- Match existing products by Product Code or ID or both
- Select Operation Update
- Choose the column names
- Apply and validate configuration
- Make sure the row is marked yellow and Update in the Action column
- Confirm and start import
After Import in finished open the product card and see that the “Show in Webshop” option is unmarked.