To comply with modern security practices, Erply will drop support for old web security protocols TLS v1.0 and TLS v1.1 on January 16, 2023.
Support for the TLS protocol is typically built into operating systems and browsers. The change means that after this date, it is no longer possible to log into Erply, or use any Erply applications (including point of sale applications) on certain older systems.
If you are currently using one of those platforms and/or browsers, please make sure to upgrade before January 16, 2023.
Please also make sure to check your smart handheld devices that are used as stocktaking scanners. These devices commonly run an out-of-date mobile operating system.
- Internet Explorer version 10 and below
- Mozilla Firefox 26 and below
- Google Chrome 37 and below
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7 without Service Pack 1
- Windows 8 (versions below 8.1)
- Mac OS X 10.8 and below
- Android 4.4 (Kitkat) and below
- iOS 4 and below
- Windows Phone versions below 8.1
A more complete matrix of TLS support across browsers and operating systems is available at: