POS Brazil Version 4.31.0
- Added logic to retrieve bsoft_code attribute and use it as warehouse ID when creating fiscal receipts.
- Added new setting for printing out automatically two layaway receipts after confirmation.
- Bsoft-fiscal plugin now uses the port from the MS config instead of a hardcoded one.
- Implemented a plugin for inventory write-off.
- Added functionality to limit the amount of items a customer can purchase based on the attribute (limit_amount_per_sale) configuration for the product.
- POS stores its application state in local storage. This allows POS to successfully recover after closing a tab or refreshing the POS.
- G. - Customizations plugin was updated to include Company type customer tax Validation.
- Tips, entered on TSYS swiper terminal are now saved to the ERPLY API.
- Credit limit is now shown on the customer view.
- Disable return button in recent sales if no rights.
- Fixed issue with confirmation popup behaving wrong on open day modal.
- Making an account sale to a customer with insufficient store credit is now prohibited.