POS Brazil Version 4.49.6
- Allow entering gift card number that contains spaces when paying with a gift card
- Fix Cayan not displaying the message of the failed payment / the "Unreferenced returns are currently not supported" error to the user.
- Configurations in POS Settings are now protected by "Configuration" Permission
- Pick up orders now correctly shows orders once the search field is cleared
- Require pin from user after close day if POS was closed on Z Report
- Moneris Manual Entry Mode is supported and configurable from POS Brazil
- Close day menu now respects the setting "End of day allowed difference". If difference is within the allowed difference, reason is not required. If it exceeds, the reason is required.
- Receipt printout: default schema's "total discount" field now also respects the "hide negative discounts on receipt" setting
- Nets terminal transactions overload fix - POS awaits 3 seconds between payments when multiple card payments are processed for a single sale
- On-screen-keyboard now supports TextArea elements
- Prevent printing incorrect amounts in Z-report in POS
- Updated the payment data stored in Back office for Adyen Payment Provider
- Check additional information window now correctly saves entered information and closes itself on success.
- W-- - Customer badge is now expandable and does not push shopping cart out of view
- W-- - On creating a new customer, assign the customer's card number to be equal to DX, where X is a random 5-digit long number