October 25, 2022
- Actual Reports:
- Gift card redeemings are now available on sales document printouts.
- Field "inventoryTransactionDate" has been added to purchase documents.
- Field "employeeNationalIdNumber" has been added to sales documents.
- Fields "billingStatementPreviousReading", "billingStatementNewReading", "billingStatementNewReadingDate" and "billingStatementConsumption" have been added to sales document rows.
- Report generator: tables "Price list", "Special Prices" and "Product Discounts" are now available.
- Back office is now compatible with JSON extra data attached to inventory transfer and inventory write-offs rows.
- AR product labels: setting "Products have multiple codes; print only the first one on label" now also applies to EAN codes.
- When creating an invoice from an assignment, the source order status will now be changed to "completed".
- When creating a purchase return, the source document status will no longer be changed to "partially received".
- Fixed: some customers were incorrectly omitted from the "Balance Report".