Erply’s CRM allows you to view and manage all customers and their data.
To get started, navigate to Customers -> All Customers. Click on a customer to view and edit their information.
You can also search for specific customers on this page, or filter your customer list to only view customers that fit a certain criteria.
Clicking into a customer opens their customer card, which shows a variety of demographic information, including:
- Customer group
- Contact information
- Applicable price lists
- And more
In Erply you can create customers as both people and companies.
Find the tutorial on how to do so HERE.
Thanks to Erply's CRM tools, you can create reports with the following information from this module:
- Addresses - shows info such as postal address, postal code, city and country
- E-mails - shows info such as e-mail address, phone number and social media information
- Reward point balances - shows balance via loyalty card
- Reward point balances and recent transactions - shows balance via royalty card and recent sales to customers
- Account Movement Report - shows info such as how many new customers you've added during a period, customer growth rate etc.