To connect external devices to Brazil POS, you need to check if your operating system is 32-
bit or 64-bit. To check, go to:
Control Panel- System and Security-System
1. Download the installer: https://wiki.erply.com/article/1032-installer-app-installation
If the installer is downloaded, we can integrate printing and the payment terminal.
1. From the wizard, choose(posow-sb.erply.com): Installer App- Micro-service Manager
2. After which it'll display ADD NEW MICRO-SERVICE where you can choose printing-micro-service and press CONTINUE
3. After that it'll display “printing microservice micro-service” from the menu choose the latest version and press “Install”
4. When “printing micro-service” is installed you need to press "Start”
5. Then it'll display “Installed and started”
6. Now that Printing Micro-Service is working, you need to go to Installer APP- Integrations and choose if you want to connect the printer to the company, warehouse or to the cash register. Press “CONTINUE”
7. Choose “Golang printing micro-service” and press on the slider.
8. Check the “Get full printer list” box and choose the correct printer. After that press save.
9. When the printer is installed, try to print a recent transaction in POS to that the printer is working.
To integrate the payment terminal to Brazil POS, make sure that the terminal is in the same network as the computer is.
1. From the wizard choose (posow-sb.erply.com): Installer App- Micro-service Manager
2. After which it'll display ADD NEW MICRO-SERVICE where you can choose Swedbank Ingenico and press CONTINUE
3. Then it'll display “Swedbank Ingenico micro-service” choose the latest version and press “Install” and “Start”
4. Now that Ingenico micro-service works, you need to go to Installer APP- Integrations and choose if you want to connect the terminal with a warehouse or a register. Press “CONTINUE”
5. Choose“Available integrations for Pos level” Swedbank
6. “Device IP” - fill your terminal IP and the Port is 4445. Press save.
7. When you've finished setting up in wizard, go to POS and Settings-> Payment configuration -> Setup Payment gateways and check if Swedback integration is enabled and “Allow fallback to external integration” box is ticked. If yes, try to make a purchase via card.
1. Open Onboarding Wizard, by going to:
2. Navigate to Hardware -> Installer App -> Micro-service manager
3. Choose witch micro-service you want to update from “Update existing micro-service” menu and click on Continue.
4. Here it shows you micro-services information and if it is running.
To update click on “Update to latest”