December 1, 2022
1. Currencies with a precision of other than 2 decimal places (such as Chilean peso, Japanese yen, Bahraini dinar) no longer require invoice calculation algorithm 5; algorithm 2 is supported as well. More information about algorithm versions: https://wiki-2.erply.com/article/1574-4-algorithm-versions
2. New permission "Set negative prices on sales documents (Brazil POS only)" has been added to user groups.
- The new promotions module in back office no longer requires extra modules to be activated by customer support (the necessary modules are now present on all accounts).
- Sales document fields "Delivery date" and "Description of packing unit" have been added to the report generator.
- Fixed: if an attendant is set to an invoice bundle row, the components of that bundle must be linked to the same attendant.
- Fixed: "Create purchase orders for selected orders" will now skip non-stock products.
- Fixed: Resaving a recurring billing invoice removed recurring billing information from invoice rows.