February 19, 2021
- Czech translation has been added.
- Invoice numbers with 11+ digits are now supported on all accounts, and no longer require a configuration parameter.
- Enabling or disabling promotions with a check box is now supported on all accounts. Formerly, the feature only existed in the new promotion module, or required activating an extra module.
- Location's ID and product's status have been added to the report generator.
- When creating an invoice from a sales order, or copying a sales document, check box "Print discounts on invoice" will now be copied, too.
- Both Inventory Transfer Orders and Inventory Transfers now have the same form identifier (
prodmove), like it was before 4.38. This increases compatibility with plugins.
- Fixed: "CRM Report" and "Account Movements Report" displayed an error on accounts with large customer lists.
- Fixed: Back office now allows multiple invoices to be associated with one assigment. (This may be necessary when using partial fulfilments and automatic order splitting.)
- Fixed: when an Inventory Transfer Order was opened in a pop-up, there was no "Create Transfer" button on the form.